Earlens is committed to providing a world-class customer experience that delights our provider customers and patients. We are looking for a proven leader of Customer Care and support operations who will join Earlens to build and lead our growing team of Customer Care, Concierge and Audiology Technology Support Advocates, ensure the highest quality of service and support, and will design and manage the processes and systems necessary to support a premium service organization.
The ideal candidate is:
- Collaborative: Acts as a business partner to understand system, technical, and operational processes necessary to optimize Earlens’ custom service.
- Communicative: Employs excellent communication skills to cultivate relationships with internal partners, and externally with customers.
- Analytical and Innovative: Knows how to troubleshoot issues and streamline operations and technical processes using data to guide decisions and recommendations.
- Strategic: Has a deep understanding of how to translate company goals for productivity, growth, and retention into processes and tools that Earlens customer care delivers on.
- Efficient and Accountable: Is eager to tackle difficult and complex problems effectively through strong cross-team communication and collaboration. Uses good judgment to determine when and who to loop in when issues or conflicts arise (whether internally facing or external).
- Service Driven: Is passionate about providing premium customer care with the Earlens solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, lead, coach and develop a growing team of Customer Care, Concierge and Audiology Technology support Advocates
- Hire and retain exceptional team members
- Provide leadership to staff while working with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience with improved processes and systems
- Act as a change agent; formulating and promoting customer care strategy, direction, and initiatives
- Collaborate across other departments to ensure voice of the customer is represented
- Foster company-wide culture of customer delight
- Align customer care activities and initiatives with the objectives of the organization
- Ensure that Earlens customer care service level standards focus on response times and issue resolution
- Represent Customer Care in cross functional departmental meetings, prepare and present reports to management.
- Identify project priorities for team and communicate priorities to the appropriate personnel within the organization.
- Be the face of quality for the Customer Care team
Customer Care Operations
- Oversee Customer Care processes, policies, procedures and activities including but not limited to: order/re-order placements, processing and entry into ERP system, case management, product issue tracking, resolution of order discrepancies, triaging incoming requests, answering customer questions and sales support.
- Contribute to ongoing premium service strategy
- Define and optimize operational metrics for the Customer Care team for improved tracking and reporting
- Articulate and document internal processes to create a scalable infrastructure for Customer Care team
- Ensure Customer Care is meeting/exceeding field and customer expectations by maintaining positive service levels.
- Build cross functional relationships with Field Sales Team and Internal Teams including Finance, Commercial Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Clinical. I.T, and Marketing ensuring proper involvement and awareness of customer care requirements.
- Partner with Commercial Operations on contract and order management.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for customer issues
- Liaise with peers in other departments to work together, taking care of specific clients for retention, reference, or new deals that protect overall company revenue and margin
- 5+ years of management experience in customer care
- Experience in Medical Device and/or Hearing Industry
- Experience building customer care best practices
- Ability to manage and motivate customer care professionals
- A customer-first focus, while managing within the constraints of a high growth business
- Ability to prioritize and tackle problems independently and collaboratively using analytics to drive decisions.
- Excellent eye for detail and strong follow-through.
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting metrics on support operations and volume.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience using systems like Salesforce.com to manage customer care operations and metrics
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations and procedures
Live chat with a recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/558089
Volt is an equal Opportunity Employer.