VOLT's client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator
This is a 6mo contract Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
Volt's Client is looking to bring on a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator for a 6-month contract. They are looking for the following things:
- Certified ServiceNow Admin with 3+ years of ServiceNow experience (specifically in the ITSM modules);
- Experience working on both client-side and server-side scripts, business rules, UI policies, UI Actions, Access Control Lists, etc.;
- Experience building, modifying workflows, approvals, events, actions, and notifications;
- Experience configuring Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Level Management to a client's needs and requirements;
- Experience developing and configuring Service Catalogs to manage various Infrastructure and Application services to support the client's customers;
- Experience working with Import Sets and moving changes from Dev to Test and Test to Prod;
- Experience creating Reports, Homepages, and Dashboards;
- Has an excellent work ethic, is self-motivated, and is a quick study;
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.