Volt Workforce Solutions is now hiring for a Desktop Support position!
Volt is looking for Experienced Desktop Support associate in the city of Carlsbad, CA
What's in it for you?
- A position at a great company with room for growth
- Pay range $20.00/hr
- Long term - temp to hire
- Work Stability
- This position would be Monday through Friday, from 7:00am-3:30pm
What will you be doing?
•Provide Software/hardware desktop support for 100 workstations in a mixed PC/MAC environment.
•Troubleshoot, evaluate and provide solutions for configuring, installing, replacing and repairing workstation software/hardware
• Deploy, maintain, and upgrade a variety of desktop and laptop devices and applications
• Support end user phone and email
• Support end user requests for help
• Support tablet and mobile devices Android/iOS
• Undertake special projects as assigned by the department manager
- CompTIA A+ & Network + certification or 2 years desktop support work experience supporting 50 or more users.
- Must be able to identify, research, document, and track technical problems using Sysaid helpdesk software
- Basic Epicor Knowledge a plus
- Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7,8.x 10.x; Mac OS
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, wireless access points, and basic network securite
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook/Entourage email support
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair printers a big plus
Send your resume to Eliza Cabrera for immediate review at or call 760-710-3665
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer