Volt is hiring for an Order Entry Specialist/Customer Service in Holly Springs, North Carolina!
Do you enjoy working with several teams to service accounts? Can you process high volumes of purchase orders? Work with internal and external teams and provide excellent customer service. Previous work with a furniture company is a plus!
Monday-Friday 8-5; Remote work after 2-3 weeks training; long term assignment; $17/hr; Weekly Pay!
- Process replacement orders following warranty guidelines/manage incoming purchase orders through a portal
- Assist external and internal customers with tracking information on orders – status updates
- Process replacement orders due to freight damage
- Order Entry process
- Assist the Sales Team as requested
- Maintain customer metrics and portals as directed
- Ability to cross train and provide back-up assistance to all CSR accounts
- Process return authorizations for customers as needed
- Maintain email communication and order resolution with customers using the Vivantio ticket system
- Possess the ability to multitask between various software systems, problem resolution issues, and customer phone calls
- Receive purchase orders, enter orders, correct orders and select the delivery date via the fastest means possible
- Understand the customers requirements, structure the orders to meet requirements, analyze and resolve entering/compliance issues
- Work with post editor and tier 2 order entry representatives to process orders
- You will also work with shipping vendors to obtain freight quote
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- 2 years related experience in customer service providing technical information to customer, warranties and returns
- Experience with vendor compliance
- 2 years data entry experience/45 words/min
- Utilize ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of computer options and administrative applications required
- Must possess a strong desire to learn and be a team player
- Must have good communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company; multi task
- Strong organizational skills are a must to handle a high volume of detailed transactions and paperwork with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Manage a multi screen computer system
- Must be able to deal with difficult and demanding customers in a professional manner
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!