Volt is looking for a Customer Care Associate in Bensenville. Our client is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. They manufacture the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products.
The Customer Care Associate reporting to Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for answering customer calls via multiple queue line; handle each call in an efficient and professional manner. Utilizing overlapping skills and desktop tools to quickly and accurately answer the customers’ questions and resolve or troubleshoot issues. Accept and process sales orders timely from all systems and entry points; including allocating orders to the appropriate stocking location for fulfillment by matching national inventory to the ship to location on the sales order to reduce order distance and minimize freight costs. Stay current with manufacturing and production schedules along with timely notification to the appropriate manufacturing personnel of custom orders.
• Handle calls in an efficient and professional manner; provide first call resolution and create loyal and satisfied customers through consistent superior service on each call or point of contact as defined by department and company goals; this includes troubleshooting and product explanation. Daily duties and tasks are frequently non-routine, requiring resolving many questions and problems for complex issues.
• Accept and process sales orders timely, this includes verifying orders for accuracy. Coordinates the distribution of orders to production areas and shipping department.
• Source sales order to the appropriate distribution center and/or stocking location by utilizing national inventory and ship to location to minimize freight cost and expedite the order delivery to the customer.
• Responsible for preparing the daily shipments for invoicing; verifying orders for accuracy, communication to stocking distributors and service centers copies of packing slips, logging all orders shipped on a shipping log, and batching by sold and stock with cover sheet.
• 2 – 5 years Customer Service experience
• Type minimum of 35 wpm
• Computer skills Capabilities and Success Factors
• Promotable as position will lead to future career growth opportunities
• Self-starter; able to work independently without extensive supervision
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.