Contact Center Representative
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK REMOTE!!
Key objective for the Role:
- Responsible for personalizing and relaying accurate plan specific information to participants. Facilitate the participant's experience with SRS services and advance the participants understanding of their company 401(k), 403(b) and/or 457 savings plan.
- Deliver personalized service and responding to a variety of plan and policy-related questions which impacts the participant and ultimately, the plan as a whole.
- Provide clear and concise communication of plan information, policies and procedures via telephone by using a variety of computer and telecommunications technologies/software/systems.
- Problem solve, perform initial research and follow-up with individual participant related issues, as needed.
- Monitor status of requested work and prepare customized correspondence as necessary and make outbound calls as requested.
- Facilitate call escalation for participants whose loan or distribution requests are not being met within established service timeframes.
Position Requirements and Education:
- Associate’s degree preferred. Minimum 2 years financial or industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Experience in a high volume, direct customer contact service environment preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
How to apply: Please submit your resume online and click apply
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer