Call Center - Contact Center Rep (Insurance Company)
$17.50 - $18 per hour- Temp to Hire Opportunity!
*Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply*
Multiple openings with start date of March 2, 2020
M-F Full Time (40 hours)
Work location: Hillsboro, OR
Free Parking, Steady Weekday Schedule, Weekends off, and no up selling or high pressure sales quotas~
This is a Monday through Friday position - Shift time starts between 5am-8:30am and would be an 8 hour shift from the selected start time.
· Take inbound calls in a call center.
· Ask probing questions about the callers leave of absence.
· Sending any required paperwork to employees.
· Ask probing questions to screen the calls as you receive them.
· Fax information to doctors.
· Send information to employers.
· Assist the client if possible or transfer them to the appropriate party if need be.
Contact Center Representative Qualifications:
· Must have 3+ years of recent experience working in a call center, providing customer service to clients
· Must type 45-50+ WPM accurately (Assessment required)
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while speaking on the phone.
· 3+ years of excellent customer service experience.
· Dependability is pertinent when working in a call center. History of good attendance is important for success in this position.
· MS Office experience required
· Pre-employment screens include a Drug Screen, Background Check and Education Verification.
· Proven outstanding customer service experience and solid work history required.
· Demonstrated ability to provide empathy.
· High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
· Experience working for an Insurance Company and/or with Disability/Medical Claims.
How to Apply: