Volt Bloomsbury, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We Deliver Tomorrow’s Opportunities Today!
Multiple Openings available for direct placement with our client!!!
Volt is immediately hiring Compounding Technician for their 2nd shift to join a top company in Bloomsbury, NJ.
Become an essential member of an amazing 503B sterile compounding organization, and establish a career with a purpose to lead the way in helping hospitals improve the quality of patient care. This is an excellent career opportunity, offering a great work environment and fabulous company culture where you are rewarded for being YOU!
Benefits available to you include:
PTO – Accrued (17 days)
6 Paid holidays PLUS floating Holiday
- Complies with all state and federal laws, rules, and regulations governing the practice of pharmacy
- Ensures cleansing and garbing policy is performed exactly per sterile preparations
- Compounds all required types of sterile preparations accurately and in compliance with master worksheets
- Operates all compounding equipment accurately and according to policy and procedure
- Prepares work area and products thoroughly prior to compounding
- Compounds daily without fingertip growth during manual and semi-automated compounding operations
- Performs cleaning of the clean room areas thoroughly and according to policy without viable particle growth
- Maintains a high degree of productivity within recommended guidelines
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner and continually strive to improve efficiency
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the job, completing all annual competencies and skills validations
- Passes all initial and on-going validations and advanced complex media-fill verifications
- Responsible for activities in production area(s) to meet goals, and quality objectives
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Effectively integrates knowledge into job and continuously attains new knowledge
- Understands and adheres to policies and procedures
- Comply with 503B guidelines; cGMPs, and company standards
- Other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor. Assist other areas as needed (picking and preparation operations, etc.)
- Arrives at work as scheduled and notifies supervisors in a timely manner of any absences
- Recognizes priorities and takes action; makes productive use of time
2nd Shift | $21-$24/hr.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer | If you are #readytowork contact us today!
HealthcareView all jobs at Volt