Volt Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Analyst II - Call Center Experience
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst II for our client located in Richardson, TX. We know you have choices, however Volt has been named as Forbes Best Staffing Agency for 2020, so let us take care of you! Apply today!
This position is responsible for analyzing/coordinating requirements; defining project scope and requirements, translating business requirements into deliverables to support the FSU’s goals use cases, activity or flow diagrams, and participating in project management activities; performing business research to identify gaps between current state and future vision; conducting interviews with customers and enterprise experts to provide insight based on business research and analysis; maintaining all documentation on the business projects.
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies for one or many Call Center technology components
- Analyze business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Define and document business, user, and functional requirements using appropriate documentation techniques to describe statements of the goals, objectives, or needs of a particular stakeholder or group of stakeholders (on projects of medium and high complexity).
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the CMC or IT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
What do you need to be successful?
- Solid and recent experience using Visio
- Call Center Management or operations/systems analysis
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
- Solid Facilitation, Presentation and Leadership skills
- Business knowledge of Cisco ICM
- Understanding of call routing tech & documentation using Visio.
- Managing multiple deliverables
- Working knowledge of Cisco CVP and call routing
- Experience with IVR design a HUGE plus
- Bilingual Spanish /English
Local candidates are encouraged to apply. Submit your resume today
BusinessView all jobs at Volt