Brand Content Manager, Automotive
Volt Fountain Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley to help identify a Marketing Brand Content Manager.
- The Manager of Brand Content Marketing will oversee the development, production, and reporting of targeted online-focused content & advertising campaigns.
- Create digital-first content optimized for social media (YouTube included), improving the effectiveness of Genesis online content.
- Measure and report success from content executions, providing insight and countermeasures for Sr. management.
- Ensure that the brand guidelines are upheld in all forms of advertising to ensure consistency across external and internal communications.
- Review and provide feedback on advertising content created by Agency partners.
- Review and provide feedback on dealer and 3rd party asset creation.
- Provide insights and suggestions to steer content creation to help achieve awareness, opinion and consideration objectives.
- Route content for approvals with executive leadership as well as legal and any other appropriate parties.
- Manage Genesisadplanner.com and advertising website, ensuring all assets remain updated for ongoing Dealer use.
- Coordinate with asset management vendor Ansira to update Tier 1 and Tier 3 assets.
- Coordinate with various marketing teams to support advertising, experiential, media and Tier 3 campaigns.
- Organize and consolidate data from campaign launches to communicate with executive leadership.
- Responsible for tracking of program budgets and scope of work, ensuring maximum ROI and overall expenditures remain in line with agreed budgets.
- Assist experiential team with car-centric activations, maximizing efforts to provide content opportunities.
- Assist with Korean Media production and executions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Automotive experience. (MUST HAVE)
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of advertising / marketing experience.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attention to detail. Meticulous.
- Excellent listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills are required, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Pay is based on experience. Position is long-term temp in nature, offering a foot in the door of a company with lots of opportunity and is notorious for hiring our top talent. Hours are full time M-F from 8am – 5pm. Position will be remote until the company returns back to work. At that time, you may be required to work out of the Fountain Valley, CA facility and therefore local candidates are a must.
To apply, submit resume today.
AddressFountain Valley, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Volt