Immediate Opportunity! Medical Device Assembly
Volt Workforce Solutions is working with a Medical Manufacturer in Salem, New Hampshire! Their business is growing and they are looking for Dedicated, Innovative, and Hard-Working Medical Assemblers.
Clean, safe environment. Following all CDC guidelines for workplace safety.
They are currently looking to expand their 3rd Shift (11pm - 7am) teams!
Up to $17/hr
- Operate basic balloon machines, cutters, scissors, etc.
- Experience with Rulers, Calipers, Pin Gauges
- Enter manufacturing data
- Understand cGMP and SOPs
Skills and Abilities
- Dexterity and attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills
- Able to read and understand written specifications and procedure
- Working experience in an FDA or ISO regulated environment is a plus
High School Diploma or GED is required
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company making strides in the medical field. They are hiring now and looking for motivated Assemblers that can start as soon as possible. This is a temp to perm position
Get paid weekly! Health Insurance Available!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.