The Mechanical Assembler will support welding, painting, and soft board assembly as well as assemble microwave components.
Location: San Jose, CA
The qualified candidate will have:
- At least 1 year previous experience working with machines, specifically TIG welder and knowledge of Mil Spec soldering
- Exhibit proficiency in soldering skills with ability to read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must be able to use multi-meter, precision mechanical measurement equipment, instruments, microscopes, and common hand tools
- Must be able to move and change gas tanks as required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors
In today’s job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why you should get to know Volt. We are one of the world’s largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at https://jobs.volt.com.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job or call 707-547-1660 to speak to a Recruiter.