Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in Fountain Valley to help identify an Administrative Analyst to support their Product, Corporate and Digital Planning department.
- Prepare analysis and presentations using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate daily affairs for the Division Head including calendaring, travel arrangements, conference calls, correspondence, and other project-oriented roles
- Monitor and analyze division budget spending and assist division with accruals and budget schedules
- Process and track all program relate invoices, expenses and PR’s
- Maintain and update Outlook contact and/or email groups
- Provide administrative support and front line customer service to assist in administering specific programs, and follow-ups and coordinate with procedures/processes for divisional projects
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2 – 3 years of administrative experience
- Must be proficient in using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree preferred, not required
Hours are full time, M-F from 8am – 5pm. This is a long-term temp role expected to last 6 months, possibly longer. It offers a foot in the door of a top organizational with an endless amount of possibilities and room to grow. Pay rate is $25-26/hr.
Position will start remove and move into a onsite role when the company returns back to work.
If interested, please submit resume or call me at 657.205.3055. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.