Volt Middleton, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Accounts Payable
Location: Middleton Wisconsin
Who are we looking for:
Volt is working a prominent company in Middleton WI to find an Account specialist. If you are interested then please apply.
- Manages the order fulfillment process, which may include all activities from order booking to complete delivery of product
- Manages the general sales order process, which may include direct customer interface, problem resolution, analyzing, reporting, etc.
- Review, update and maintain purchase order details until the order is closed
- Assess purchase order history to help ensure customer deliverable are met and our financial forecasts are accurate (including placed orders and backlog orders)
- Builds and maintain strong working relationships with customers, and internal operations
- Communicates regularly with Sales team & support staff to ensure timely product delivery and prioritize shipping activities
- Communicates delivery status and issues with the customer
- Manages expedited deliveries and conducts needed follow-up to assure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements and processes
- Utilize SAP system, Retail Link and Oracle to provide maximize efficiency and automation of fulfillment processes, including: table set-up for timeliness and effectiveness, data analysis, and customer compliance requirements
Professional experience / qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business/office environment; focus on Consumer Packaged Goods preferred
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Capability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Order Management experience preferred
- Consumer product experience a plus
- Supply chain experience a plus
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiating skills
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.