- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Paid Training
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance (Employee fully covered)
- Simple IRA retirement account
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
- Spiffs, Rewards, & Employee Contests
- Serving as a member of ad hoc Service Department teams which are organized to conduct HVACR servicing jobs promptly and efficiently.
- Performing routine HVACR service activities without direct oversight or on-site assistance.
- Assisting the Senior Service Technician(s) in the training of other Volpe Service Company employees on service-related subjects, including call-back prevention and equipment protocols.
- Conducting point-of-work sales of IAQ services, unit components, unit replacements, add-on units, and residential service contracts.
- Developing lead referrals for the sales staff.
- Conducting non-service work in support of the IAQ and Installation Departments, as assigned.
- Performing related duties as directed by the Service Manager.
- High school graduate and graduate of a post-secondary HVACR program of instruction of two or more years in duration.
- One or more years of successful experience, either as a commercial service or installation technician.
- Good verbal and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers' instructions and to clearly communicate with residential and commercial customers, suppliers, and other (Volpe Service Company employees.
- Physical ability to perform all duties noted above under the conditions, circumstances, and extreme weather conditions found in (state).
- Interest and initiative in maintaining and advancing his or her HVACR skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers' workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Current (state) operator's license and the ability to operate all vehicles in the corporate fleet within 30 days of initial employment. Incumbent must be insurable by current Volpe Service Company insurance carrier
- Ability to work under pressures of time, a non-standard schedule, weather, customer needs, and backlog constraints.
Volpe Service Company
AddressEast Hanover, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Volpe Service Company