- Expired: October 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company founded on our motto: Quality, Honesty, and Integrity. Following this motto has led us to be successful in our industry since 1970.
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the general administrative function and activities of the office, including supervision of the Administrative Assistants.
- Supervise, assign duties and address performance of the Admin Group.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains inventory of employee Volpe merchandise, including new hire merchandise; orders new merchandise as needed.
- Provides administrative support when needed to assist admin staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, preparing documents, and work schedule, including Saturday rotation.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to execute events including sales, marketing, HR and others as appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure office operations and procedures are organized, updated and communicated to necessary team members.
- Oversee call activity across all departments(Inbound & Outbound), ensuring clients receive appropriate response times, accurate information and quality service.
- Hold consistent meetings with administration staff, providing support, guidance and training.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of administrative or clerical experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We offer great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, profit sharing, company-sponsored events and continued training and opportunity.
Volpe Enterprises Inc
AddressNorth Wales, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Volpe Enterprises Inc
Get fresh Volpe jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.