Production Planning Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Planning Assistant-Ultratech Plant
Reports to: Department Manager
Hours: Part time, 20 hours a week.
Supports Department Manager and Production Team with daily duties to ensure accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory reconciliation in order to keep the production floor moving efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verify and receive products into ERP system.
• Validate bill of materials, item descriptions, PDF’s, and other items in ERP system.
• Release jobs and associated paperwork to the floor in a timely manner to keep production process moving.
• Assist with cycle counting (counting product) and investigate variances to ensure accurate reporting.
• Assist with the closing of jobs by checking that all the proper materials and quantities are reconciled.
• Ship/receive, validate, and reconcile raw and finished materials
o Communicate with sister companies as needed on product demand and communicate needs and timeline to the production floor.
• Complete weekly/bi-weekly spot checks ensure operators have the materials needed for production.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school education or its equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others.
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Self-motivated requiring minimal daily direction.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
• Ability to learn ERP and labor tracking software programs.
• Experience in ERP and labor tracking software would be a plus.
• Ability to sit or stand and move about the facility.
• Ability to stretch, bend, and lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
• Manufacturing Environment, will be working on the Manufacturing Plant floor as well as in an office setting.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Volm Companies