Sr. CEI Inspector & Inspector
- Posted: over a month ago
Are we the road to your future?
Volkert is employee owned and a Top 100 design firm, committed to delivering the future of infrastructure in three key areas of service: Design + Engineering, Planning + Environmental, and Program + Construction Management.
Volkert is searching for Sr. CEI Inspectors and Inspectors for our Mid-Atlantic Region in Columbia, MD. Immediate openings for qualified professionals to support existing clients and participate on challenging urban mega projects as well as rural projects in Columbia, MD.
What you need to have:
- 2 - 6+ years of experience in highway projects of varying complexity including bridge construction, roadway, utility, and asphalt paving
- MDOT SHA certifications highly desired
- MDOT SHA experience a plus
- Bridge construction experience and/or Site Manager expertise are desired.
- Characteristics of a successful Volkert team member:
- Be a brand ambassador for the company who engages in diversity and inclusion,
- Be self-motivated to meet individual goals and maintain accountability in a team environment
- Exercise initiative and independent judgement in the solution of work problems
- Be able to communicate effectively- verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task in a team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility and a positive work/life balance
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Employee referral program
- Professional development
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan + employer matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D insurance
- Employer-Paid short-term disability and long-term disability
- Wellness incentives
- Additional voluntary benefits
The words from our President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas A. Hand, PE, capture best how you can make an impact while working for Volkert.
“For nearly a century, Volkert has done meaningful work that improves our infrastructure and quality of life. With our commitment to employee ownership and sustainable growth, you can build a career here that really makes a difference.”
– Thomas A. Hand, PE, President and Chief Executive Officer
Volkert does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Volkert Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?