- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are we the road to your future?
Volkert is employee owned and a Top 100 design firm, committed to delivering the future of infrastructure in three key areas of service: Design + Engineering, Planning + Environmental, and Program + Construction Management.
We are currently searching for an experienced GIS Analyst to support our West Central Region located in Collinsville, IL.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinates and participates in the development, implementation, and deliverable of geographic information system (GIS) projects
- Project work will involve data conversion/migration, map production, preparing GIS data, data analysis, publishing rest services, and creation of geographic maps, GIS database support, and associated work
- Directs and participates in the long-term development and enhancement of GIS information technology to meet mapping objectives
- Provides expertise, support, assistance and guidance to staff and external contacts.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with ArcGIS Enterprise Suite (Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal)
- Proficient with computer hardware and software including Microsoft Office, email, and internet browser programs
- Ability to assist in the field if needed
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Preferred experience: SDE SQL Server Enterprise Geodatabases, Database Versioning, Publishing Services, ArcGIS Web App Builder
- Characteristics of a successful Volkert team member:
- Be a brand ambassador for the company who engages in diversity and inclusion,
- Be self-motivated to meet individual goals and maintain accountability in a team environment
- Exercise initiative and independent judgement in the solution of work problems
- Be able to communicate effectively- verbal and written
- Be able to multi-task in a team environment
- We offer a hybrid workplace which includes remote, hybrid, and in-office positions
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility and a positive work/life balance
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Employee referral program
- Professional development
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan + employer matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Employer-Paid Life/AD&D insurance
- Employer-Paid short-term disability and long-term disability
- Wellness incentives
- Additional voluntary benefits
The words from our President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas A. Hand, PE, capture best how you can make an impact while working for Volkert.
“For nearly a century, Volkert has done meaningful work that improves our infrastructure and quality of life. With our commitment to employee ownership and sustainable growth, you can build a career here that really makes a difference.”
– Thomas A. Hand, PE, President and Chief Executive Officer
Volkert does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
ScienceView all jobs at Volkert Inc
Get fresh GIS Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.