Volare Management Group is seeking marketing interns in order to facilitate expansion for its' brand new marketing campaign. Our mission is a results-base performance. While exceeding clients’ and customer’s expectations as a consultancy firm, we provide an enriching and rewarding environment for employees. Our duty is to provide effective solutions through innovative strategies for clients, developing and maximizing human potential and ensure success for the company and our clients. We give companies the chance to streamline their business, cut cost, whilst increasing results and turnover.
The internship will be located in Providence, RI. Full Time and Part Time Internships are available.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or 1 year experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.