Customer Service Representative Expectations:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
*Please Note This is Not a Telemarketing Position*
THIS POSITION IS FOR IMMEDIATE START.
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work with Fortune 500 Clients from Energy, Telecom and Retail segments
· Opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business
· Stimulating Environment
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking