Are you stuck in a technology rut? Are you looking to be on the cutting edge of IT & VOIP technology? Is job stability important to you? Then VoicePro Networks has a tremendous opportunity to join our growing team! We are currently delivering Netflix type services while the industry is still selling DVDs!
Our ideal fit is an experienced IT/VOIP individual that loves working as a part of a team to always take care of the customer first. The operations team at VoicePro Networks is highly collaborative & takes pride in working together to take care of our customers.
• Able and willing to take the initiative and see multiple projects through to completion
• Detail oriented (but still able to multi-task)
• Creative in their troubleshooting
• Great at communicating with customers, especially when they need help
• Meets the responsibilities & skills listed below
Job responsibilities include:
• Be able to provide network/desktop support
• Ability to install both IT & VOIP solutions
• Work virtually on service remediation
• Be able to communicate with customers and other vendors
• Perform technical support remotely and on site
• Document completely new installs and service requests
• On call responsibilities
To work for VoicePro and grow with our company, you’ll need good technical skills and professional people skills.
• Keep current with certifications
• A strong desire to learn
• Ability to work without constant supervision
• Flexibility to work off-hours
• Understanding of LAN, WAN, Layer 3 switching, SIP Trunking, Wireshark (or comparable), Edgmarc Routers (or comparable) & IP subnetting
• High degree of computer literacy
• Networking degree/certifications (Network+, CCNA, VMware, Microsoft server and desktop etc.) are a plus
• Certifications in Metaswitch, Asterisk, NEC, Zultys or hosted IP telephony systems a plus
• Firewall, Router, Managed Switching experience with WatchGuard, Netgear, Cisco, Ubiquiti also a plus
• Company Vehicle
• Health Insurance
• 401K, etc.
• Based on Experience and Certificates
• Additional Income bonus programs available
And what are we like? We’re a company that invests in people and technology. We’ve been around for over 30 years, and most of our employees have been around for 10+ years. We take care of our people, and they return the favor by staying with us and lending their expertise and experience. Work with us, and you will be working with people who love their job, love their city, and are eager to share what they know with you. And if you stay with us too, there will be growth and advancement opportunities as well.