Nursing (RN or LPN) Overnights
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aliya Health Group is a nationwide network of addiction treatment centers known for diverse, evidence-based programs for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. With a highly personalized clinical approach to treatment and a full continuum of care, we provide clients the tools needed to build a life in recovery that’s enjoyable, fulfilling, and hopeful. Our nationally accredited treatment centers include Vogue Recovery Center, Footprints to Recovery, Royal Life Centers, and South Coast Behavioral Health.
Position: Nursing (Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse) Overnights | 11pm-7:30am M-F OR 3x12s 11pm-11am Full-Time | Extra: position will work rotating weekends
Footprints to Recovery, Elgin IL
Footprints to Recovery’s approach to drug and alcohol treatment and medical detox is simple; we listen and make use of new methods, research and activities to assist in recovery. Every individual presents with a different story that is unique to him or her. From the first contact to individual, group, or family sessions we work with our clients to develop a personalized plan that addresses each client’s needs.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse is responsible for all Nursing-related services for each patient and for linking patients to the physicians and to outside medical resources
- The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is involved with medication passes and completing rounds
- The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse will assist with checking the vitals of the patients
- The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse will be involved with doing rounds and checking the vitals of the patients
- The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse will update electronic medical records for patients
- The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse will import orders into the electric medical record system
- The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse participates in the Interdisciplinary Team Meetings when necessary to inform the clinical team about medical issues and is available for emergency medical situations
- This position also provides all services under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
- The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible to provide medical & history screens and providing routine nursing care
- The Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse will assist in overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the attending physician
- The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is also a member of the Treatment Team and provides input into the development of the Master Treatment Plan
- Current license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of IL
- Graduate from an accredited school
- Current CPR Certification issued by the American Heart Association
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts
- Ability to work rotating weekends
- Ability to transport objects, patients, and equipment
- Ability to respond quickly to patient needs and work at a fast pace
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills which include EMR experience
- Familiarity with patient care equipment
- Ability to work in an environment that includes the probability of exposure to adverse, hazardous, or unpleasant conditions while caring for the sick
- Ability to work with potentially infectious specimens and patients
- Previous experience in psychiatric/behavioral health
Vogue Recovery Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Vogue Recovery Center
Get fresh LPN Overnight jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.