Airstream of DFW
Come join one of the top-ranked Airstream dealers in the entire country! Satisfaction is our #1 focus at Airstream of DFW. We are looking for enthusiastic and influential Airstream Sales Representatives to assist customers in finding the Airstream that is right for them. You are a great fit for this role if you are an outgoing, detail-oriented team player! Airstream of DFW has a 45,000 sq ft indoor showroom unlike almost any other Airstream dealer in the nation. Most of all, we care about culture. Our well-known family atmosphere keeps our established customer base growing strong.
Continue your lucrative career with competitive pay plans and other incentives! Your productivity, dedication, and work ethic are directly related to your ability to grow in the company.
As an Airstream Sales Representative, you will be responsible for recommending, selecting, and helping customers find an Airstream based on their needs. You are a great fit for this role if you are a driven, confident, and credible salesperson.
- RV or High-end car sales (Porsche, BMW, etc)
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2yrs of customer service and/or sales experience 5yrs preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
Take a look at some of the benefits you will enjoy as an Airstream Sales Representative on our team!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Medical coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid training!
- Paid Time Off
- Employee and family discounts
Come and join a dynamic industry leader! If you are looking for a phenomenal career as an AIrstream Sales Representatives, Airstream of DFW is the place for you.
Check out our website at www.AirstreamDFW.com!
All applications and resumes are kept strictly confidential. Airstream of DFW is an EEO Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 100% Commission Pay Schedule
- Airstream/High-end Car Sales: 2 years (5yrs Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday (One weekday off)
- Weekends required (Saturday)