We are a growing Jackson County company with an opening for an experienced, self-starter Residential/Commercial Landscape Maintenance/Installation Crew Leader. This individual will report directly to the company owner to help schedule projects. The right individual will have advancement opportunities.
We have been in business for over 25 years doing detailed Landscape Installations and Maintenance. Our growth has been built by taking care of and going beyond the clients’ expectations which remains our Vision. We are looking for the individual that understands this aspect and has an interest in joining a company with these values.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Two (2) years verifiable Landscape Crew Leader experience
- Valid DL with a clean driving record
- Demonstrates an eye for detail for all projects
- Have transportation to drive to and from work
- Willingness to submit and pass random hard drug testing
- A background check is a requirement before employment offer.
- Excellent plant knowledge, weed identification, proper pruning times and pruning techniques
- Experience installing new landscapes (shrub and tree planting, bed creation, etc.)
- Experience in maintaining landscape beds (pruning, weeding, spraying, annual/perennial care, etc.)
- Willingness to work Saturday if weather or workload dictates
Additional qualifications that will set you apart from other applicants may include:
- Proven high-end detailed bed maintenance and landscape design work
- Experience with hardscape projects
- Mowing experience with Wright Stander Mowers
- Lawn Chemical Treatment Application Knowledge and Experience
- Chemical Applicator’s License
Benefits are Negotiable