Security systems technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Vodastra Technologies is seeking a security systems technician to join our team! You will resolve security-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with security systems, including cameras
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in Bosch security systems, as well as other security systems, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Security system experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skills including: installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and replacing parts as need.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system failures.
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
- Must work well independently, as well as follow directions.
- Ability to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Ability to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Tech MUST have his/her own tools and transportation.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Vodastra