Field Service IT Technician - Bettendorf, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Vodastra Technologies is seeking a Field Service IT Technician to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
Be onsite for a survey to determine cabling needed.
Provide all cabling labor, cable, terminations, racks, and mounting of camera’s and AP’s, Provide any racks if needed. Provide us a quote when survey is complete.
Cabler(s) will be onsite 30 days after the survey to install all cabling.
Cabler(s) will be scheduled on day one of the install to perform installs of cameras, racks, TV’s, Lead will be there to manage all facets of the install.
Some of the sites going forward will include TV mounting.
We’ll need to know if you have the capability of mounting the units.
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
Please contact 214-613-3388 if you meet these qualifications.
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Printer/copier and laptop/desktop experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, networking, and internet browsers.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
- Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
- Must work well independently, as well as follow directions.
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time.
- Able to work under deadline pressures.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time Management.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Positive and professional demeanor
Powered by JazzHR
EngineeringView all jobs at Vodastra