Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN Psych Travel professionals in Louisville, CO!
- 104 bed facility located in beautiful Louisville, CO. We are dedicated to providing a full range of mental health & chemical dependency services to the state of Colorado. We strive to enhance the mental health, safety & well-being of our patients, their families, & the community at large by providing ethical, compassionate, medically & psychologically integrated inpatient & intensive outpatient treatment for psychiatric & addiction disorders. Primary Specialty – Adult & Adolescent Shifts: 8 hour shifts – 7a-3: 30p; 3p – 11: 30p; 11p-7: 30a Compact RN License acceptable CPI Blue Card – Will provide training All Paper Charting Staff to acuity – 1 staff for 4-5 patients on day/evening shifts; 1: 6 overnight shift Orientation is a full week. Dress Code – business casual or scrubs, closed toe shoes (no jeans) Every other weekend required
- JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care on a designated unit in a manner consistent with the philosophy & objectives of our client. The Registered nurse prescribes, coordinates & delegates nursing care utilizing the nursing process that is integrated into the multidisciplinary treatment team plan of care. The Registered nurse is accountable for assigned nursing care activities on a shift basis & is responsible for promoting & enhancing professional nursing practice on the unit.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate competency in the criteria listed in this job description. The specifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, & ability to meet the minimum requirements for this position. Staff must demonstrate flexibility for reassignment to units providing care to varied populations including male & female adults & dually diagnosed patients. Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN preferred. Experience: One-year prior psychiatric experience in mental health nursing preferred. Licensure/Certification: Licensure & registration by the Colorado Division of Regulatory Agencies as a registered nurse. Knowledge: Must possess knowledge of general & psychiatric nursing processes, therapeutic relationships & processes, age specific growth & development, limit setting, crisis & behavior management & CPR training. Environmental Conditions: Exposure to psychiatric patients who may exhibit violent/aggressive behavior. Potential for exposure to communicable diseases, blood/body fluids & other hazardous waste. General hospital environment.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of CO
- Required Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- ASN / BSN
- AHA BLS certification
- CPI (blue card only) - will train during orientation
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a behavioral health/psychiatric healthcare facility
- Required Knowledge of general & psychiatric nursing processes, therapeutic relationships & processes, age specific growth & development
- Minimum of 1 year travel experience in stand alone psych setting
- 1 rotating 5X8' s, every other weekend required
- 1 PM 5x8' s, every other weekend required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work