RN Psych Travel
Voca Las Cruces, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Voca Health has immediate openings available for RN Psych Travel professionals in Las Cruces, NM! Thanks!
Assignment Details Job Description:
- A Medical Facility that offers inpatient psychiatric & addiction services for adolescents & adults in a safe and respectful environment. The staff at the hospital is specialized in treating individuals experiencing a mental health crisis, those in need of detox & substance abuse treatment and those with other behavioral health concerns.
- POSITION SUMMARY The Registered Nurse (R.N.) prescribes, delegates, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through collaborative efforts with health team members and in accordance with the nursing process and the STANDARDS of care & practices.
- Supervisory responsibilities for Mental Health Technicians Required
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required.
- Handle with Care - Preferred Per Facility (will train)
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Highly desired BLS certification - Required
- Current RN license to practice in the state of NM - Required
- Experience in a behavioral health/psychiatric healthcare facility - minimum of 1 year - Required
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing - Required
- Handle with Care (HWC) - will train during orientation - Required
- Travel experience - minimum of 1 year - Required
- Current CPR Certification Highly Desired
- 40 Hours/Week
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work