Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technician professionals in Springdale, OH! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952-777-1834. Thanks!
- The Pharmacy Technician in Training or Certified Pharmacy Technician participates in a designated training program designed for individuals who are registered as a pharmacy technician trainee with their respective Board of Pharmacy or a Certified Pharmacy Technician with their respective Board of Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
- Department Vision Statement
- Fast, accurate and reliable, our mission is to efficiently translate, and enter prescriptions to help improve patient outcomes.
- Summary of Department Queues and Responsibilities:
- Item Entry: Entering prescriptions in ePost sent by physicians to be further processed by other departments.
- Dr. Call Tech Response: Updating orders based on clarifications received by physicians.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT)
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in Ohio
- Strong data entry skills and ability to work with multiple programs at the same time.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- M-F, 40 hours/week