A global medical manufacturing company in Sturgis, MI is conducting interviews this week for entry-level production and manufacturing workers!
If you have been looking for a stable job where you can make a difference in the lives of people around the world this is an opportunity to feel good about the work you do! The medical manufacturing industry is very stable and thriving - even during the pandemic!
As a Manufacturing Associate you will be responsible for packaging, labeling, and preparing products for shipping.
Other duties include:
- Conducting quality checks on your work
- Keeping your work area clean and organized
- Maintaining a safe and healthly work environment
- On the job training and mentoring
- Set 40 hour a week schedule
- Health insurance (no waiting period)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in warehouse, manufacturing, production, fast-food, or any other fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours a day
- 3: 00 PM - 11: 30 PM
Voca: The Spirit of Work