Voca has an immediate openings available for Bilingual CSR professionals in Miramar, FL! If you are interested, Spanish speaking candidates should forward a current resume to Jamie at email@example.com and call him at 952 777 1834. Thanks!
- Addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries.
- Performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks.
- Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
- Addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
Voca: The Spirit of Work