Remote Customer Care Agent
Voca LLC Cedar Rapids, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate opening available for an experienced Remote Customer service professionals!
- This is an opportunity to work with a nationally recognized tax preparation brand to support their customers year round with software, systems, and utilization.
- This is a remote position based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- As the Customer Support Care Agent, you will play an important role in delivering a delightful experience that unlocks every tax advantage for our customers by leveraging your customer service, technical support, and tax expertise along with your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Overall support of the company products through phone, email, chat and social media, providing a positive customer experience.
- The scope of product support includes navigation, connectivity, compatibility, usability and general product knowledge.
- Ability to operate multiple system applications and screens at the same time.
- Capability of utilizing resources provided for quick issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries utilizing defined processes and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS:
- Work Experience in Tax field preferred but not required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Prior B2B experience preferred - (Professional Support)
- Experience with online tax software - preferred. (Technical Support)
- Knowledge and work experience with browser-based applications a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with Internet browsers & Microsoft Window’s operating systems – preferred. (Technical Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effectively interact and communicate with varying internal departments.
- 40 Hours/Week Year Round
- May to December: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri
During Tax Season (January to April) your schedule will be set at 40 hours between:
- 7am - 9pm CST Mon-Fri
- 9am -5:00pm on Saturdays
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Sundays
Voluntary Overtime During Peak Season
Interested in learning more about this Remote Customer Care Agent role? Apply today?
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca LLCWhy Work Here?
We are energetic and driven. We are passionately committed to our vision. We communicate openly, consistently, and respectfully.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose. We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota. Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help. Voca: The Spirit of Work
AddressCedar Rapids, IA