Voca has an immediate opening available for Quality Assurance Specialist professionals in Sylmar, CA!
- Perform data trending and analysis of audit results (external and internal) to identify improvements achieved as well as identify areas of improvement or focus for overall improvement of the quality system
- Identifies and implements data analysis, systems evaluation, and product assessment to ensure system conformance and ensure finished products meet standards and specifications; implement and drive changes where needed
- Support the setting of the audit schedule, maintenance of the schedule, and/or update it as necessary
- Conduct CAPA investigation and able to judge the quality of investigations based on technical knowledge, tracks issues through to closure including reviewing the corrective action taken.
- Leads multifunctional teams in completing program directed or continuous improvement activities.
- Updates and maintains audit performance metrics. Present results to management
- Builds strategic internal partnerships to further division's compliance program success
- Responsible for the maintenance and updates of audit date on company software tools.
- Plan, perform, support and document QMS compliance audits. Track audits to standards and regulations.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in the quality and engineering
- advanced computer skills, including gap analyses and report writing skills
- Prior medical device experience preferred
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Able to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Ability to influence and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Statistical tool analysis knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency preferred (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project)