- The Medical Assistant assists care providers in the care and treatment of patients at a medical facility by performing simple procedures and treatments.
- Work is performed in various locations throughout a medical facility such as examination rooms and treatment room
Job Specific Details
- Monday – Friday
- Varying Day Shifts
- Opportunities in Multiple Departments (Pediatrics, Interventional Radiology, Endoscopy, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Women's Health)
- $17.50 – 19.25/ Hour
- AAMA Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Medical Assistant
- Demonstration of MA experience in a medium to high volume clinic setting.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills in resolving patient concerns.
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of a medical assistant program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) AND a practicum (externship) of at least 160 hours
- Completion of a medical assistant program accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) AND a practicum (externship) of at least 160 hours
· Successful completion of a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages