Voca has an immediate opening available for an Manufacturing Maintenance Technician in Menlo Park, CA!
Manufacturing Maintenance Tech Job Description:
- Provides technical support relating to equipment utilized in the manufacturing areas by repairing, maintaining, or modifying production equipment utilizing technical expertise, technical manuals, schematic drawings, precision tools, and test equipment.
- Responds to assembly line equipment repair calls, by diagnosing equipment problems, and performing the necessary repair.
- Documents equipment qualifications and upgrades made to existing machines, including preventative maintenance performed and parts used, to ensure appropriate documentation of repair history in the MP2 maintenance database.
- Maintains back-up equipment and ensure spare parts are maintained at the required levels, to meet manufacturing equipment needs.
- Assists industrial, manufacturing, and quality engineers in the operation of equipment.
- Provides equipment development engineers with feedback on equipment issues and offers suggestions for improving equipment uptime.
- Assist in the construction of worktables, providing necessary utilities, and setting up of equipment on manufacturing assembly lines.
- Modifies existing assembly lines or workstations as required to accommodate manufacturing demands.
Requirements for Manufacturing Maintenance Tech Position:
- 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with 6 years of maintenance experience.
- Two-year degree in a technical field of study.
Shift: Swings:1:00pm - 9:30pm
Interested in learning more about this Manufacturing Maintenance Technician role? Apply today with you resume!
Voca: The Spirit of Work