Voca LLC Rochester, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Voca has an immediate opening available for HR Preboarding Coordinator professionals in Rochester, MN! Interested please apply thanks.
- Supports the Allied Health recruitment post offer hire processes (i.e. creating offer letters and new hire paperwork, scheduling pre-employment physicals and drug screens, performing and evaluating background checks and coordinating travel and reimbursements).
- Applies professional administrative expertise, exercising initiative and proficient organizational skills to perform a variety of duties in support of the recruitment of new staff to our client.
- Ensures new hires are provided clear directions on the variety of tasks for which the new hire is responsible.
- Engages with new hires prior to start and takes action to trouble shoot problems that new hires may encounter during the post offer process.
- Ensures all new hire contingencies are met and the new employee is prepared to begin work.
- High School diploma or GED Required (Bachelor Degree Preferred).
- Requires successful completion of a one- or two-year degree/diploma in an administrative assistant/secretarial field OR a minimum of two years' experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role performing responsibilities such as managing calendars, creating correspondence/reports/presentations, database/spreadsheet management, coordinating travel, etc.
- Requires excellent application of grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high volumes of work.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required.
- This position also requires a successful candidate to do more than just “process”, they should have good independent decision-making skills.
- Must have computer experience and possess proficiency on technical office equipment (computer, printer, dictation equipment, phone system, fax machine, etc).
- Must possess high-level skill in organization, clerical aptitude, interpersonal relations, excellent written and oral communication skills, and can prioritize and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, including standard office practices and independent composition of letters.
- Must demonstrate good decision-making and judgment as well as attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Requires decision-making and judgment capabilities, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
- Previous HR or recruitment experience preferred.
- 40 (Monday – Friday, can select time between 7a-5p)
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca LLCWhy Work Here?
We are energetic and driven. We are passionately committed to our vision. We communicate openly, consistently, and respectfully.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose. We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota. Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help. Voca: The Spirit of Work