Voca has an immediate opening available for Customer Service/Administrative Support professionals in Omaha, NE!
We are seeking a customer focused, detail oriented, positive minded individual to work in the office as a Customer Service Representative! This position is within a Fortune 500 company!
Dispute Processing Specialist
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 8am to 5pm (with some flexibility)
Position Description Overview
The primary purpose of Dispute Processing Specialist is to assist cardholders with Dispute/Fraud Resolution on behalf of issuers while complying with Reg E and/or Reg Z guidelines. Key functions include the evaluating, researching, decision making, monitoring, and communicating with contacts up to and including investigations. This position involves a moderate to high level of complexity. Errors in this position may result in direct monetary impact and financial loss to the client company and the external clients.
This is an ongoing learning position due to changes with the Association's (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) regulatory guidelines and client requirements. This position requires considerable evaluation, good judgment, time management and decision-making skills. This position involves time sensitive processing of work cases and typically works cases that are at the Transaction and/or Account Level throughout the dispute life cycle.
- High school diploma required.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum two years industry & association experience related to fraud, charge backs and/or disputes preferred.
- Knowledge of banking & association rules and regulations preferred.
- Ability to read, write, type, complete basic arithmetic, and multi task required.
- Experience working in multiple application and dual monitors a must.
- Customer service, analytical and research skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work