Voca Technology has immediate openings available for EPIC Trainer professionals in Portland, OR! If you are interested, apply today!
Voca connects IT and Tech Professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
This position is part of the Human Resources: Clinical Education Services, which is dedicated to supporting new employee orientation, education, training, staff development, leadership development, competency assessments and employee engagement across the health system.
The Senior Trainer position supports the educational and staff development needs of Healthcare by providing training and support on the use of our Integrated Health Record, Epic. This requires a coordinated and collaborative approach with multiple departments, including our Information Technology Group (ITG), Clinical Informatics Department (CID), Patient Care Services Division (PCSD), Professional Services, Pharmacy and Laboratory, among others. In particular, the person in this position works closely with the Medical Directors, Nursing Informatics, Professional Practice Leaders, other Epic Trainers and partners/ affiliates to ensure that staff use EpicCare to maximize the delivery of quality patient care.
Required: Must be an Epic Credentialed Trainer
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to meet the needs of the position.
Desired Experience: 3 years’ experience providing training, course design and curriculum development including online courses, instructional design, technical writing, and understanding of theories, tools and methods of adult learning; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to meet the needs of the position; AND
- Possesses strong presentation skills or public speaking experience to communicate information and ideas clearly verbally and in writing based on the needs of the audience.
- Highly Desired: Experience - Experience training end users on use of an electronic health record, preferably EpicCare.
- Familiarity with on-line course authoring tools, such as Adobe Captivate Articulate Storyline;
- Familiarity with clinical documentation workflows
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work