- Mon: 1100am - 730pm
- Tue: 1100am - 730pm
- Wed: 745am - 415pm
- Thur: 745am - 415pm
- Fri: 830am - 5:00pm
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends.
- Days Per Week:5.00
- A Medical Assistant is a healthcare professional and an essential member of the patient-centered healthcare team.
- This individual is responsible for pre-visit planning standard rooming responsibilities assisting with procedures discharge instructions and other duties as assigned.
- The medical assistant is instrumental in helping the patient feel at ease while collaborating with the provider throughout the patients visit.
- The medical assistant may be required to cross train and float as needed to maintain optimal clinic operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required within 90 days of hire.
- Certification through the AAMA and/or an equal certification board or certification is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
In addition individuals must meet one (1) of the following combinations of education and experience
- A. A graduate of a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited Medical Assistant Program (Associate Diploma or Certificate).
- B. A graduate of a non CAAHEP or ABHES Medical Assistant program (Associate diploma or Certificate) or Military Medic/Corpsman training.
- In addition to education three (3) years of formal on the job Medical Assistant experience required.
Currently posses and are in good standing with at least one of the following credentials
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Assessment –Based Recognition in Order Entry (ABR-OE)