Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Business Analyst II professionals in Omaha, NE! Thanks!
- 12+ month contract with potential for extension
- Opportunity within a Fortune 500 financial technology company
- Position will need to report on-site for training, but after training will be working remotely for the foreseeable future
- Pay will be based on experience, between $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Provide onboarding support to the client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers and multiple internal teams to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
- Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer and operational requirements to internal organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Performs other duties as required
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Must understand secure and non-secure card personalization requirements per industry standards.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
- Standard Office Hours
Voca: The Spirit of Work
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with our corporate office based in Rochester, Minnesota.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work