VQR is a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm in the Camarillo area looking to fill our Corporate Trainer position.
Our Sales Management Trainee ( Corporate Trainer ) will receive training in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, as well as Management. The Sales Management Trainee will be responsible for sales presentations for our clients' customers, entry level campaign management, and training a team of people.
This position is ENTRY LEVEL, so no experience is necessary but definitely beneficial. Advancement to the Corporate Trainer and Management positions will only be given after a proven track record within the Sales Management Trainee position.
In this Sales Management Trainee Role, daily tasks include:
- Sales and marketing presentations to new business customers
- Client relations
- Customer retention and acquisition
- Training and development of associates to be successful in marketing and sales
- Small scale management
What CMI Offers You:
- Fast paced environment where no 2 days are alike
- The ability to make a great income
- Performance rewards
- Merit based, promote from within philosophy
- Recognition for hitting goals and working hard
- Management training program - entry level marketing and sales role into management position within 6-18 months
- Daily training and interaction with your management team along with autonomy throughout the day
All of our sales management trainee's will learn:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Territory Management
- Team Management
This is a full time position. The right candidate will be chosen only after several face to face one on one interviews. Candidates must be good with people and have a high level of integrity. We provide hands on training to all hired candidates.
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
- Must be personable, energetic and positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interested in Sales and Marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to take risks and embrace innovation
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- 2-year degree required