Vixen OEM Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: OEM Account Manager
Business Unit: Vixen Composites
Reports To: National Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Monday through Friday
Vixen Composites is seeking a motivated and competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new customers. The successful candidate will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve growth and revenue targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, they will also research competition. Cultivate new and existing customer relationships leading to additional sales and new product ideas. Listen to the voice of customer to identify their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Provide regular feedback and communication to Nation Sales Manager regarding customer’s performance, forecasting, product performance and customer production levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Perform regular product presentations (new and existing products) to OEM customers
- Forecasting - communicate OEM production rates to National Sales Manager at least monthly, and immediately upon learning of production rate change.
- Supply reports on customers’ needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential new products and services.
- Execute targeting initiative developed by Business Manager and National Sales Manager to add new customers, and sell more product to existing customers
- Develop positive relationships at purchasing, production and product management levels
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members within the Airxcel Family.
- Regular visits to OEM customer plants ensuring:
- Products are being stored and handled properly.
- Products are being installed and tested properly.
- OEM installers are aware of any product changes that change installation/testing procedures.
- Line-buyers and relevant line-supervisors are informed of product changes and any general, relevant Vixen information.
- Team is informed of current production rates, and any known future production rates.
Performs other related duties as assigned to support the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred. 3 years’ experience working in the target industries.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel and other relevant sales software tools.
Excellent communication skills.
Selling and negotiation skills. Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Prolonged periods sitting during driving and working at a computer. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is representative of customers manufacturing.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vixen Composites a Brand of Airxcel, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Vixen Composites