- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Rate: $20/hour
Vivvi is looking for a team of passionate teachers to create and lead exceptional in-home care and learning. In partnership with parents and with the support of the Vivvi team, teachers will assess and adapt to the individual children's needs and interests to create schedules, provide resources, and lead activities. Educators will be placed with individual families or small group cohorts and will present a program that is anchored in an understanding of child development and is professional, engaging, and organized. The home environment will serve as an intimate, school-like setting.
We are seeking innovative, team-oriented educators who:
- See themselves as learners and researchers alongside children
- Embrace progressive models that place students at the center of learning and do not rely on screens to deliver instruction
- Have strong technical abilities
- Are well-versed in child development and instructional best practices
- Are dynamic and creative in their approach to learning
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in education or a related field
- At least two years of experience as an instructional leader
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates ability to create high-quality, age-appropriate educational content
- Excellent communication skills; record of building strong parent partnerships
Vivvi is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.