Vivotein is one of the first in the US to create a commercially viable specialty treat for poultry, fish, birds and reptiles from a closed loop food waste recycled system. The company also produces valuable byproducts, one of which is as natural fertilizer sourced from the farming cycle. There is a need to diversify the sales channels (B2B and B2C) to move the products from the Ontario, CA facility to different regions in the US. The company is hiring three sales managers for natural fertilizer sales, local specialty feed sales and specialty feed for international sales. Must be able to work remotely with occasional visits to the office. The position will report to the company President.
- Develop the Pet Specialty/Farming channel that would be candidates for this product
- Have the capability to create tailored profitable solutions for the company and the customer
- Take ownership of specific channels to create broad brand awareness and enable business growth
- Provide feedback to the Operations team on customer service-related issues
- Keep competitive trends on top of mind that the company could benefit from.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in any discipline. Work experience could be used to replace a formal degree
- Minimum 4 years in the specialty channel with relationships with brokers, distributors and direct end channels
- Prior e – Commerce sales ability desired but not necessary
- Must be an effective communicator and have the ability to be self-managed
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation: The total package will comprise of Base salary and a highly competitive bonus package based on performance. The company also provides Health Care coverage for the employee and the ability to participate after 1 year of employment in the Profit Unit program based on performance and management decision.
Position is subject to the normal background and drug screening in keeping with Federal and California laws. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer.