Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Vivo HealthStaff Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vivo HealthStaff is seeking a highly skilled Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to diagnose patients and treat various conditions affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions. Primary responsibilities include patient care, clinical instruction of residents and fellow, scholarly endeavors, and service.
- DDS or DMD degree
- Preferred additional medical degree or fellowship
- Board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- At least 1 year of experience
- Active (or ability to obtain) license to practice in Texas
- Interest in building a practice and conducting research
HealthcareView all jobs at Vivo HealthStaff