Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon (Houston, TX)
Vivo HealthStaff El Paso, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
-- THIS POSITION IS BASED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING --
Vivo HealthStaff is seeking a highly-skilled Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to diagnose patients and treat various conditions affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions. Primary responsibilities include patient care, clinical instruction of residents and fellow, scholarly endeavors, and service.
This position is based in Houston, TX. Relocation support is available.
- DDS or DMD degree
- Preferred additional medical degree or fellowship
- Board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- At least 1 year of experience
- Active (or ability to obtain) license to practice in Texas
- Interest in building a practice and conducting research
AddressEl Paso, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Vivo HealthStaff