Head of Talent - Remote
Vivo HealthStaff Jacksonville, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Vivo HealthStaff is recruiting a Head of Talent for a full-time remote position. For more information, please apply or call (844) 540-JOBS.
The Head of Talent reports to the CEO and serves as a key member of the executive leadership team, and will partner with key stakeholders to ensure the development and advancement of an empowered, inclusive, values-driven workplace culture, and actively plan for, address, and forecast future talent and culture needs, inclusive of change management. This includes strategies that improve the management skills, communication and collaboration between management and employees and ensuring our workforce is reflective of our communities and the divergent populations we serve.
Head of Talent Role
- Manages a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development and acquisition.
- Leads employee engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational, programmatic and individual performance - all designed to reinforce a "People First" culture.
- Codifies our culture and values by encouraging employees to live our culture and values, especially in a remote setting.
- Build rituals that allow us to thrive despite being a remote organization, and prevent negative outcomes like mental health issues, burn out, lack of ownership, inability to be heard, etc.
- Influences organizational decision-making with the use of relevant, value-added metrics.
- Overall, the Head of Talent will offer timely, forward-thinking counsel on all issues related to the company's use of talent and culture in support of its mission
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or other similar area of study plus a Human Resources designation (Masters Degree preferred)
- Work history in Healthcare preferred but not required.
- Five (5) years or more of relevant work experience with an emphasis on employee engagement, employee experience, organizational effectiveness, or other related HR disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience with organization-wide initiatives and ability to work effectively in an environment of change.
- Strong analytical capabilities with experience in mining, organizing and interpreting human capital and organizational data and information to support the development and implementation of talent engagement and retention.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Must have proven ability to conceptualize, lead, implement and monitor broad human resources related programs and initiatives in the context of broader business/organizational objectives.
- Requires well-developed and highly effective listening, communication, presentation and persuasive skills, including the ability to receive, process and present both strategic and tactical information to diverse audiences while maintaining effective, collaborative relationships with all stakeholders including outside organizations, vendors, business leaders, management and staff.
- Proficient with various software systems.
- Analytical fluency. Ability to retrieve data, analyze it in a Google Sheet and create insights that drive decisions
- Within the scope of the job, it requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
About Vivo HealthStaff:
Since 2016, Vivo HealthStaff has been providing both temporary and permanent opportunities to clinicians across the United States. We are dedicated to developing long-term relationships with our clinical providers. Our experienced recruitment team will help guide you to the right opportunity.
BusinessView all jobs at Vivo HealthStaff