Financial Planner and Analyst - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Vivo HealthStaff is recruiting a Financial Planner and Analyst for a remote position. For more information, please apply or call (844) 540-JOBS.
As a FP&A, you will be responsible for providing in-depth financial analysis and modeling, you'll feed these insights back to department heads and executive leadership to improve operational efficiency and support strategic decisions.
In addition to financial modeling, you will work with operations leadership to develop robust and accurate growth modeling across dozens of geographies. Over the next 12 months our care team will multiply quickly, and you will bring thoughtful data driven decision making to these hiring decisions to ensure adequate staffing while understanding the cash flow implications of various hiring options.
This is a full-time remote position reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Financial Planning and Analysis responsibilities:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management and department leads.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts, including Opex, below EBITDA items, CAPEX, balance sheet, cash flow.
- Work with budget holders to report, understand and analyze their monthly costs and identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Assist in fundraising activities, metric gathering, and modeling.
- Produce quarterly financial reports for each lane vs budget, and review these quarterly results with each budget holder.
- Develop models that help with analyzing and forecasting revenue, costs, and key metrics for the business.
- Maintenance of planning software, keeping headcount and actuals from Netsuite updated on a monthly basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Experience in financial planning & analysis, operations modeling and forecasting.
- Ability to present results in a clear, well-formatted, understandable way.
- Ability to organize and priorities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Healthcare, NetSuite, and SQL experience are all pluses.
- Has worked in the Healthcare or related industry or start up, fast paced environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Unique opportunity to innovate in building a new care model to deliver behavioral health treatment for patients with addiction.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid time off.
- Talented and fun coworkers that are passionate about addiction treatment
About Vivo HealthStaff:
Since 2016, Vivo HealthStaff has been providing both temporary and permanent opportunities to clinicians across the United States. We are dedicated to developing long-term relationships with our clinical providers. Our experienced recruitment team will help guide you to the right opportunity.
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?