Inside Sales Professional
Vivint Smart Home is the #1 Home Automation & Security Company in the Nation. Our Inside Sales team continues to grow. We are looking for high potential and quality individuals to join Vivints front-line ranks on Vivints major growth engine. Our team is obsessed with our proven B2C sales process to ensure protection and peace of mind to all customers and homeowners nationwide.
If you are career minded with strong goals, then join our award-winning Inside Sales department.
What we offer:
Hourly pay plus uncapped commission
Paid Mandatory Training (Monday through Friday)
Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
On-site cafe with beverages
10 PTO days and paid holidays
Career development and leadership opportunities
Variety of schedules available, open 6:00 am 11:00 pm, 7 days a week
A Day in the Life:
Our Sales Professionals receive and make inbound and outbound phone calls from warm leads generated through targeted marketing campaigns. Successful Sales Pros determine customer needs and provide a white glove experience from start to finish during the sale.
Expectations for Success:
- Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
- We win together! Sales Professionals are committed to their performance and they demonstrate a competitive and collaborative attitude in order to meet team and department goals.
- Our Sales Professionals strive to develop a growth mindset. They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their professional and personal goals.
- Sales Professionals take accountability and exhibit resilience to succeed on a competitive sales floor
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work designated shift full-time
- Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, data bases, scripts, and other tools appropriately
- Ability to pass a background check and receive an Alarm License upon offer
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and headsets
- Ability to work full-time, make and receive phone calls
#insidesalesIf you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.